Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Offshoot of Archi

When writing my paean to Archi (which I'm hoping someone somewhere reads eventually), I realized that both Rickey Henderson and Gary Sheffield have been traded four times in their respective careers. I'm trying to think of any other Hall of Fame caliber players to have been traded four times during the productive portion of their careers. Sheffield and Henderson have had tremendous years after their most recent trades and both had had excellent years before their first trade (although Sheffield's 1991 was pretty bad when he played before his injury, his 1990 was pretty excellent). Can anyone in my super-limited readership think of anyone else who meets these criteria?

Wow, my shortest post yet.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?